RC Capital is concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing, and in the interests of transparency with its customers, has drawn up a policy setting out all such processing, the purposes for which it is carried out, and the means of action available to individuals to enable them to exercise their rights as fully as possible.
For further information on the protection of personal data, please consult the following website: https: //www.cnil.fr
Article 1 – Legal information
1.1 Site (hereinafter “the site”): https: //chaletdesreves.com
1.2 Publisher(hereinafter “the publisher”) :
The company RC CAPITAL, located at 18 B RUE D’ANJOU 75008 PARIS
Registered with the RCS Paris B 792 168 361
Phone number: +33607505863
Email : « see contact form » (https://chaletdesreves.com/contact-reservation)
1.3 Host(« Host » below) :
chaletdesreves.com is hosted by CAP informatique, headquartered at 4 rue Marie Marvingt 51100 Reims, France.
Article 2 – Site access
Access to and use of the site are strictly for personal use only. You agree not to use this site or any information or data contained therein for any commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mail.
Article 3 – Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images (animated or not), video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that may be used to operate this site and, more generally, all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by current intellectual property laws.
They are the full and complete property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of such unauthorized use does not imply acceptance of said use and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 – Site management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time :
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, restrict access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
– delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
– suspend the site for updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable for any failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption in operation, preventing access to the site or any of its functions.
The equipment you use to connect to the site is your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from virus attacks via the Internet. You are solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible for any legal action taken against you:
– use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet
– as a result of your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site, and you waive any claim against it in this respect.
Should the publisher be the subject of amicable or legal proceedings as a result of your use of the site, it may take action against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that may arise from such proceedings.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The publisher authorizes users to set up hypertext links to all or part of the site. Any link must be removed on simple request from the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights whatsoever to the content of the linked pages.
Article 7 – Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by RC CAPITAL.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Any personal information collected on the site is mainly used by the editor to manage relations with you and, where applicable, to process your orders.
The personal data collected is as follows:
– full name
– cell phone number
– mail address
Article 8 – Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data
Pursuant to the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
– right of access: they may exercise their right of access to their personal data by writing to the publisher via the contact form at the following URL: https: //chaletdesreves.com/contact-reservation. In this case, before exercising this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
– the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated;
– the right of deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
– the right to restrict processing: users may request the Platform to restrict the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the RGPD;
– the right to object to data processing: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions set out in the RGPD ;
– the right to portability: customers can request that the Platform return the personal data they have provided, so that it can be transferred to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: 18 B RUE D’ANJOU 75008 PARIS
Or via the contact form: https: //chaletdesreves.com/contact-reservation
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and must state the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who so wish, have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on this subject, please consult the CNIL website: https: //www.cnil.fr.
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https: //www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you first contact us before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we will be happy to help you resolve your problem.
Article 9 – Use of data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide and improve the Platform’s services and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the performance of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the Platform by the user ;
– managing the operation and optimization of the Platform ;
– implementation of user assistance ;
– verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user ;
– personalize services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history and preferences;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious sofware) and management of security incidents;
– management of any disputes with users ;
– sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences;
Article 10 – Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with its services or support.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide our services to you.
Article 11- Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively within the European Union, in the following cases:
– when the user publishes publicly accessible information in the Platform’s free comment areas;
– when the user authorizes a third-party website to access his/her data;
– when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data for the purposes of providing these services, and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
– if required by law, the Platform may transmit data in order to pursue claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial proceedings.
Article 12 – Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: https: //chaletdesreves.com/contact-reservation
Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not agree to this.
If you do not wish to receive any information, please click on the following link: https: //chaletdesreves.com/contact-reservation
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an infringement of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
Data is stored and used for a period that complies with current legislation.
Article 13 – Cookies
What is a “cookie”?
A cookie is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when a website is consulted, an e-mail is read, software or a mobile application is installed or used, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookiestraceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
When browsing this site, cookies from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
All information collected will be used only to monitor the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes, and generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are not yet present on this site, but will be soon :
Google cookies :
– Google analytics: used to measure the site’s audience;
– Google tag manager: makes it easy to implement tags on pages and manage Google tags;
– Google Adwords Conversion: adwords campaign tracking tool;
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies” for any type of browser, please consult the following link: https: //www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 – Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the editor.
Article 15 – Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher’s registered office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular legal or regulatory text.
Article 16 – Contact us
For any questions or information about the products presented on the site, or about the site itself, you can leave a message using the contact form: https: //chaletdesreves.com/contact-reservation